Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) Victoria University
An Honours degree is a year-long independent research project that can be done following the successful completion of a Bachelor's degree. Students spend the year in a laboratory in their chosen field conducting research and producing a thesis under the supervision of an academic staff member.... Bachelor of Arts (Honours) and Bachelor of Science (Honours) The BA(Hons) in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and BSc(Hons) in the Faculty of Science are only available to students who have completed the extended major in psychology and who meet the GPA requirements.
Study psychology courses in Australia Good Universities
Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) University of Queensland, The (UQ) This dual degree program allows students to combine studies in law with a wide range of majors in the arts.... In order to gain accreditation, it is necessary to first complete a degree majoring in psychology (with honours) or a four-year Bachelor of Psychology. The next step is either to complete an accredited two-year postgraduate qualification (which can be extremely competitive to get into) or two years of supervised experience with a registered psychologist. The bachelor degree and postgraduate
Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) at University
The Bachelor of Psychological Science covers a wide range of subject areas. In your first year you will examine the influences on behaviour and personality plus the mechanisms of behaviour such as emotions, perception, learning and memory. how to join the sbs You’ll study alongside Queensland’s top students, have access to the best lecturers, study in the most advanced learning spaces, and get heaps of hands-on experience with industry to …
Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at
As a graduate of the honours year in psychology you'll be eligible for general registration, with probationary conditions, as a psychologist in Queensland. You'll be eligible for associate membership with the Australian Psychological Society . minecraft how to make hoppers go into chests Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Honours) (Psychology) This course is not open to current year 12 students. This course is open to graduates with a relevant completed degree with a suitable grade point average and honours topic.
How long can it take?
APAC-Accredited Psychology Programs APAC website
- Honours School of Historical and Philosophical Inquiry
- Honours for the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (BE
- M4Y Bachelor of Psychological Science with Honours
- Honours program University of Queensland
How To Get Into University Queensland Honours Psychology
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) and Bachelor of Science (Honours) The BA(Hons) in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and BSc(Hons) in the Faculty of Science are only available to students who have completed the extended major in psychology and who meet the GPA requirements.
- The Bachelor of Psychology and Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) have a fourth year embedded Honours program which can only be applied for by students who have completed (or are currently completing) the three-year sequence of the Western Sydney University Bachelor of Psychology (course codes 1500 and 1834) or Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) (course code 1865).
- Not being able to get into honours anywhere, I was accepted into Bond university for a pgdip. I'm hoping to do my best and hopefully be considered into masters somewhere. I haven't really had a chance to get work experience, as I've been working full-time and studying part-time to support myself.
- Calculating Weighted GPA. Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (BE (Hons)) From 2012, Bachelor of Engineering honours levels are based on the weighted GPA (WGPA) over all attempts at all courses undertaken at UQ that count towards the BE or BE(Hons).
- Why choose an Honours degree. The School Honours program offers you an extra year of high quality study. It is the first step to a specialist career in your chosen discipline.